Lixada Rechargeable DMX512 Dfi DJ 2.4G Wireless Receiver Built-in Battery Female for Stage PAR Light Lighting Control
Choose your country:
This rechargeable receiver is used to stage light. It transmits standard DMX512 protocol data (generated by console). With it, you can control stage light in wireless way.
It can work about 9 hours after battery being fully charged.
Support color jumping in 126 channels.
High anti-jamming ability ensure stable performance.
User can use 7 groups individual wireless net without any interfering in the same place. (Tricolor LED displaying indicators)
Input voltage: 5V DC 500mA
Working frequency section: 2.4G ISM
Communication distance: 300M (visible distance)
Working frequency section: 2.4G ISM, 126 channels
Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
ID code group quantity: 7
Battery: 16340 battery 3.7V 650mA
Item color: Silver, black (optional)
Power adapter: US standard, UK standard, EU standard, AU standard (optional)
Cable length: 177cm / 5.8ft
Item size: 2.6 * 11.3cm / 1 * 4.4 in (D * H)
Item weight: 81g / 2.8oz
Package size: 14.8 * 10.8 * 4cm / 5.8 * 4.3 * 1.6in (L * W * H)
Package weight: 192g / 6.8oz
ID code and LED color corresponding relationship：
1) Press momentary switch above the side led indicator to indicate ID setting.
2) Press again to set IC, to the color ID desired, adding 1 each time you press the switch will advance the color ID code.
3) Working condition:
LED constant lit up: No DMX or wireless signal.
Red LED flash: Transmitting.
Green LED flash: Receiving
4) RF frequency 2.400 - 2.525G, total 126 channels, it’s searching automatically.
5) ID Code “1-7” groups ID code, press ‘KEY’ for setting, it only can work under same ID code of transmitter and receiver. (Same LED Color)
1. Power on DMX512 wireless received board first and then following to power up the transmitted board.
2. Press “Key” button to set same ID value of transmitted board and received board. Please use different ID value if you need use more than 1 group wireless universals at same time in same place.
3. The red LED flashes when transmitter transmits DMX data by no interfered frequency section, then receiver changes communicated frequency section. Green LED flashes until received same ID value, the more DMX data, the faster the LED flashes.
4. Communication was established correctly.
1 * DMX receiver
1 * Power adapter
1 * User manual
Ask a new question
please Enter your Name
Please enter a valid email address.
You've entered the wrong email format!
Please enter the content
Please enter a 5-3000 characters.